We are pleased to offer YSS shock absorbers as used by Thailand Superbike championships. YSS produce a large range of Motorcycle, scooter & ATV shocks, all built in their state of the art facility in Thailand. The full range is TUV and ABE Certified. We keep a large range in stock for immediate shipping.
LENGTH (mm): 330
TOP (mm): 10X20
BOTTOM (mm): 10X20
SPRING (mm): 46-13-18-200
FEATURES: Threaded Spring Preload
Each shock has a unique part number and can be broken down as follows:
• Digit 1: Product group (eg M for Rear Mono & R for Rear Twin)
• Digit 2: Product type: (eg E for Eco line & Z for Emulsion)
• Digit 3 to 6: Piston & shaft size (eg 366 36mm piston/16mm shaft or 302 30mm piston/12mm shaft)
• Digit 7: – or /
• Digit 8 to 10: Length of shock (mm)
• Digit 11 to 14: Features (eg T for threaded preload, R for rebound adjustment, L for length adjustment)
• Digit 15: – or /
• Digit 16: Spec sheet number
From modern monoshock bikes to older twin shock models, YSS Suspension is the best solution for your bike.
We have spring rates available for each shock, specifically set to your rider weight, we also offer hydraulic preload & remote reservoirs as an optional extra. For information on a shock, please call us on 01535 606200.
Most shocks are in stock, but special builds, to your exact specification, take approximately 2 weeks to be done.
Firefox Racing is the only R&D Centre in the UK and is now the UK’s leading independent YSS specialist.
We are now offering YSS shock absorber servicing.
You can either have it picked up by our courier service, send it to us yourself or you can drop it in if you’re local! When your shock absorber arrives it will be stripped and inspected – if there is any additional work we will contact you with a price.
Delivery to offshore England, Ireland, & Scottish highlands is £20 – You will be asked to pay this before we send the item