Steering Damper Servicing
Does your steering damper stick? Is it full of air, makes a squelching noise and it makes no difference what setting it’s on?
Chances are it’s due a service. Over time the oil goes off causing problems with your damper.
With the prices of replacing your old damper quite scary why not let us have a look at it first. We can service all dampers including Ohlins, Sprint, Arrows, Matris and GPR.
What you will get for your service
- We will strip and assess your damper
- Clean and inspect all components
- Replace necessary bushes and seals
- Assemble and re-oil your damper with Motul oil
- Test and clean your damper before sending it back
The cost of this service is £65.00
Return post is around £8.50
Send us your steering damper
For our best possible service and quick turnaround, please print off this servicing form, fill it in and send it back with your steering damper to:
Firefox Racing, Waddington Street, Keighley, BD21 5LP